Sunday 8 July 2007

Alright, that's enough

I was very pleased to wake up only mildly hurt when contrasted to the complete memory loss I experienced last night. Realistically, we did nothing worth mentioning today. In Siberia, the roads aren't that great because they get frostbite every winter and since we were headed that way, I got my skates out and enjoyed the good asphalt while I could. We burnt DVDs of our photos and gave them to Roman and a few of his friends from the university. I keep hearing that people find pleasure about reading about other's adventures. I can understand why but at the same time it seems like torture. I guess everyone is a little masochistic.

Here's the only pictures from the day cause like I said. Nothing worth mentioning happened the day after such a party.

No comments: