Sunday 8 July 2007

German trains and siberian planes

It was a long day of trains and planes with nothing exciting again but that's Germany for you. Here's a photo of another fine piece of German architecture to make up for it.

This is the train station. Can you find that fine German architecture in this photo?

German trains are awesome. I was reading and kept raising my head thinking we had reached our destination because the trains are so smooth that you can't even notice that you are moving at all.

A glimpse into the future. I will definitely see much more of this in Siberia.

Grafiti next to the train tracks. I'm really glad all over the world the youth use these blank spaces as canvases.

Another glimpse into the near future.

Just a nice landscape.

A million cheers for castles!

Leo trying to hack into the wireless at the airport.

My mom and I enjoying our last taste of German beer. I ♥ purity law.

No comments: