Saturday 7 July 2007

Roman's Birthday Party

I think the pictures will tell a better story than I ever could cause I'm not even sure how I got back to Schwenningen.

The party was in the middle of some classic Ruskie woods.

There were two fire pits but neither of them looked suitable for cooking until my mom came up with a genius idea.

The idea was pretty simple: 1) Take some bricks that were laying nearby and put them on the corners of the small fire pit. 2) Take the grill off the big fire pit and put it on the bricks. My mom's so smart!

Someone thought it would be a good idea to put some aluminum foil on the grill. I told them their idea was amateurish (retarded) and unheard of. Their plan failed fast when the hot air from the pit kept puffing up the foil and making the sausages roll off. Aluminum foil also deflects heat.

First toast. Let the party begin.

Another toast (more drinking).

Raise your hands if you love Roman.

Dancing.

More dancing.

Posing, not dancing.

Climbing.

More climbing.

???

More proof that I'm king.

Flying.

Dancing at high elevations.

Puppet master.

Making friends.

They said let's make a bonfire and sent me to the forest.

I love fire.

Oh what a feeling (dancing at higher elevations).

I swear she pushed me off put what do I remember?

Atleast I got this picture of her as revenge.

Finally, dancing on the table.

I think I blacked out before this picture.

My next memory was drinking tea here.

My memory skipped to Roman and I walking up the stairs to his apartment here and that's all folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Leo action drop shot.