Wednesday 18 July 2007

аллергия на первый класс

Andre and I agreed to wake up at 8 am today so he could go to work and I could go skate but when my internal alarm went off at 8am I really didn't feel like getting up. I got up anyways but nobody else showed any signs of life so I drank a liter of water as a preventive preemptive strike against a hangover and went back to sleep till noon.

Another Andre, my mom's cousin, came to see us and have some tea at Raya's apartment.

He shared his plans for the future which included building his own house with the help of a new truck.

We caught a taxi to the Novosibirsk train station but missed the first train so we hid under some shade and drank juice to deal with the heat.

My mom bought first class tickets again despite the fact that I had terrible allergies on first class last time. This time was no different. Even the way my allergies completely quit every time I went to any other wagon. I would run to the bathroom to blow my nose but by the time I'd get there, my nose would stop running completely. Atleast I got a picture from the bathroom window.

After a nap at Valera's, we started making pelmini to prepare for my birthday. Didn't get any photos of us making pelmini but my mom did get a photo of me enjoying some right after the stroke of midnight.

My dad was returning with his mom at 3am, so I stayed up and tried to catch up my endless blog on my seemingly endless adventure. I didn't have internet so I was just writing to notepad and collecting photos. Surprisingly, their train was on time and everyone was glad to see each other.

No comments: