Wednesday 18 July 2007

пирожки

Day after my birthday, they wanted to go to the river and I almost went but at the last second I thought about how hard it rained yesterday afternoon, how how it was today, and how perfect conditions it has become for mosquitoes. I told them I didn't want to go because of the mosquitoes and they didn't heed the warning. I had barely started reading the book my grandma gave me as a present before they returned complaining about the mosquitoes. On the things to do in Russia we still had to cook and eat some perojki and drink vodka after a nice hot banya (wet sauna). Unfortunately, I barely took any pictures so all I have is this picture of how perojki are made.

I also have a picture of myself after I getting out of the banya but I think that is more of myself than I would like to post on the internet. Instead, I bring you another awesome sunset from my uncle's balcony.

No comments: