Tuesday 19 June 2007

Chicken Vindaloo

Friday evening was the first time I saw anything close to a blue sky. The brits would probably call this sunny. I couldn't find the sun all week and Friday was no exception.

After seeing advertisements of some British energy company at every tube station in London the said, "A woman enjoys some chicken vindaloo to celebrate turning down her heating one degree," I got inspired to try some Indian food in London. We walked around for awhile and were unable to find any Indian restaurants that actually served any kind of vindaloo at all but I did find this convertible beamer that was doing a half decent job of going JDM. Chameleon paint isn't really JDM but I thought it looked cool anyways.

After checking out 3 or 4 restaurants we settled on one in a rather pretty neighborhood. The food was great and we each had about a liter of a beer called Kobra.


If my memory serves me correct. Kobra is the kind of beer you drink in a 40 oz bottle chilling on the corner with your homeboys. Maybe thats why my dad was moved to order the second round of these huge bottles. We each definitely had more than our 40 oz share.

No comments: