Tuesday 26 June 2007

Everything's turning into a blur. I need to blog more often.

Woke up hurting a little but I think a morning in Europe when I'm not hurting a little is more notable. I met Martina and some of her friends in downtown and we caught the bus to the beach. Did all the standard beach stuff. Swim, tan, throw a ball around, play cards, get pizza, get ice cream, read, put on lotion.
I caught the bus back and met the gang in downtown.
Drank some coffee, went home to take care of home business, and went out to dinner. We had reservations so I was expecting a fancy place but instead it we went to a fish market with some tables and chairs set up.
Our host was a funny guy. When I asked where the bathroom was, he pointed me to the sea.
We didn't order and were served whatever happened to be done cooking at the moment. Look closely at my hands.
The host would walk out with plates of food and just serve whichever table was done with their last plate he served.
We ate a lot of seafood and drank some really great white wine. Anne suggested stopping by a coffee shop after dinner but it was actually an old communist bar.We were all already pretty tipsy but the evening was only starting.
We headed to La Zaretto (The Hospital) club and danced the night away.
My dad is a rockstar.
We were the life of the party. Everyone couldn't stop staring but we nobody dared compete with our moves. We owned the dance floor.

1 comment:

Beulah's Mom said...

you are bringing sexyback, yo!