Tuesday 12 June 2007

Last Minute Errands

Friday, I woke up feeling like a normal human being again. I knew it was just the drugs but it was all the same to me. I went to Laney to have them mail my final transcript to UCLA. Went to my high school to pick up my high school transcript and took it to the Peralta District Office to have my IGETC ("I get Cs!") certificate mailed to UCLA. All thats left now is my parking application. Once all that was done, I dropped off my prescription and went to an excellent skate shop called Aggressive Mall in Mountain View. I spent about 4 hours there chatting with other skaters, shopping, putting together my new skates, and skating the rails in the back of the shop. I bought a nice shirt for the Vatican which said "THANK GOD FOR SKATING" in huge shiny gold letters, one line for each word. Since I got carried away at the shop I didn't make it back in time to pick up my prescription and had to go to Oakland Kaiser and talk to them. Finally got home at around 8pm and enjoyed a nice last night with the family. Stayed up until 6 am packing for the trip and trying to take a preemptive strike against jet lag. I watched 28 Days Later too.


No comments: