Wednesday 13 June 2007

Lazy Tuesday

I slept like 10 hours and woke up bright and early for free breakfast. It was the best free breakfast I've ever had. They served everything except hot water for tea. Afterwards I hoped on the lobby computer and started putting together this blog. I made a lot of posts but didn't quite catch up. The parents took a walk to another park in the area and I went back to sleep again. After I woke up I continued working on the blog but still didn't catch up. We agreed to meet at the hotel at 4:30 to visit a friend so around 2 o'clock I skated over to Bay Sixty6 skatepark again for a quick hour of skating. I got lost on the way there and started asking the locals how do I get to the skatepark. I felt like they were leading me away from where I was going and I tried to make sure its the same one I was looking for with one of the locals and he said "Yea its the only one around here just follow the street until it curves at the park and cut through the park". I guess in London everything is smaller and around here has a much tighter definition because I ended up at a different park.

The guys at the park looked like some old school skateboard shredders so I didn't bother skating it. They had some funky London Punk hairstyles too and were smoking some nasty smelling weed.
I finally made it to the park and this time I remembered to bring my wax. Since I got lost I only spent an hour there before I had to go back to the hotel. I met with the parents and we caught a train to Woking to visit our family friend, Olga. The same one who dropped us off at the hotel.


In Woking, I saw a Skyline. I told the guy I love his car and he said thanks and smashed off.


Olga's apartment was really cozy and there was a small lake for us to walk around right before sunset.

No comments: