Saturday 23 June 2007

Napoli to Ancona

Wednesday, we drove across Italy. West coast Napoli to East Coast Ancona. The drive through the countryside was beautiful. Here are some of the thing I managed to pull my camera out fast enough to capture.

Future first mortage.



Falling down the rabbit hole.






We stopped by a beach about 100 km before Ancona to catch some sun but I didn't take any pictures. When we got to Ancona we got off the wrong exit just for the fun of getting lost yet again and ended up on top of the hill overlooking the port.


We stayed at our friend Anne's apartment, which she shares with her boyfriend Mario but he was out on a business trip to Rome. There was also a scorpion near my bed that freaked me out a little because I've never seen a scorpion in real life and I'm also pretty scared of spiders but spiders are still scarier cause they move faster.


Her neighborhood was simply gorgeous. I loved the colors on the buildings and how the people started to come out at sunset and how the peak of activity was around 2 or 3am everywhere.


I took this picture from the roof of their apartment building.

We spent the rest of the evening drinking wine and talking about life, love, and universe.

Leo: love is oneness

Anne: you're so full of shit Leo

No comments: