Tuesday 26 June 2007

Sunday

Went to the beach again and on the way there discovered that the grass isn't always greener on the other side but it is greener on the hill over there.

I also discovered that they don't actually eat all these sunflowers. They're grown for their seed oil.

Stretched out at the beach comparatively early and we got burned.

Then we had fairly intense match of foosball. Actually, Mario and I didn't let them score once until we had 6 goals and they still had 0. I think we scored on ourselves out of pity.



I want Super Mario's magic. He turned tuna and pasta into a gourmet meal in minutes.

This is the Absinthe, also known as the Green Fairy.

It's supposed to have some poisonous chemical that makes you hallucinate but I had two and I felt okay. Well not that okay but better than most nights.

No comments: