Tuesday 12 June 2007

First Flight

Intentionally, I slept the minimal amount before my flight Saturday morning. My brother suggested we take some pictures at the skatepark before the plane.It was a good oppurtunity to test out the new skates so he gave me a lift to the park. I only got to skate for 20 minutes but he took some great pictures and I discovered my skates were missing heel support. When we got back, I packed some last minute items and went to the airport. We had great seats on the flight with plenty of leg room. I fell asleep almost immediately after take off but got woken up for snack time. Some sort of pretzel substitute for peanuts. I ate the peanut sized pretzels and went back to sleep. Half hour later, I got woken up again for dinner. After dinner, I couldn't fall asleep again so I stayed awake for the whole flight. I should have been pounding free beers but for some reason didn't. The white wine on the plane was pretty tasty. The concourse (thingy connecting plane door to terminal) was broken so we took a bus ride through the airport.



We got picked up by our family friend and went to our hotel.

1 comment:

Beulah's Mom said...

i love the shot of you on the escalator!